2.10.2009

"paper. snow. a ghost!"



yep. it's still out there. in fact, i tried my hardest to go to work today (no really, i did), but i just couldn't bring myself to. within the first 20 minutes of driving i'd already witnessed accidents, spun my tires on every corner, and this being my first experience with snow driving, was ready to wet my pants, so i turned around and came home. i may love my students, but i'm pretty sure if i was stuck in a ditch somewhere none of them would head over here to fish me out. knowing that it had already been declared a "snow day" for prescott valley, i called in, told them i was too much of a wimp to drive 45 minutes in the snow to work, and got a sub. maybe i don't hate snow so much....as long as i don't have to be out in it for too long!

anyhow....here are a few more daytime photos for your viewing pleasure! :)


they plowed the roads in our neighborhood.....2 hours after i tried to drive them with no success


happy snow day!

lauren & aaron


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh and read this ti Jr. I would have totally done the same thing! I told him this is going to be me when we move and that he better get used to it. Maybe you should take a sabbatical for the winter. = )
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to say that I do not envy you or Becky, driving in the snow does not sound like fun. And you are much braver than I, just by attempting to drive in the snow!!
    Stay warm Mrs. Jones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper...snow...its old...Time to Update!!

    ReplyDelete