I know this marks the trillionth video I'm posting today, but please indulge me. On Saturday, Micah and I went to her first big 1 year old birthday party. One of Micah's BFFs, Addy, was celebrating in style:
What a sweetie, right?
She even let Micah help open some gifts, and greeted her with a hug:
She also let Micah play with one of her fun toys....a "walker," which is where the next video comes in. (On a side note, Micah is totally fascinated by people who get around in "non-traditional" ways, ie, wheelchairs, walkers, canes, etc. She stared so hard at a lady in Pat & Oscar's on Monday that the woman actually felt compelled to comment on the fact that she was using two canes to get around, saying "Look! I have four legs!")
The following is proof-positive that Micah is one VERY stubborn little girl. (She must get that from Daddy..........right?)
Reminds me a bit of a scrawny 14-year-old boy trying to mow the lawn going uphill. I just hope when she actually does start walking she understands that it should not be done at a 45 degree angle to the ground.....
(Please note: I promise I don't say "Wheee!" at the end because I think it's hilarious that she fell over. I just find that it generally goes over much better than looking shocked and worried. :) Trust me when I say that about 10 seconds later she was up and at 'em again.)
All-in-all, it was a great day, as evidenced by how pooped she was on the way home!
Thank you for coming!! The day wouldn't have been the same without Addy's BFFs. :-) And I am glad Micah got some use out of the walker since Addy isn't too interested in using it. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou and I both . . . stubborn lil girls are so much fun!
ReplyDelete