3.14.2011

.feeling brave.

Today I'm branching out and entering a picture in the "I Heart Faces" photo challenge. The theme for the week is "sun flare," and I knew I had a few fun pictures of my beautiful baby girl! :)

I think in the end this is my favorite:

Not really edited at all, but sweet and sunny nonetheless. :)

7 comments:

  1. Aww! She is too cute. Look at those eyes! :) Lovely work,

    K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a dollbaby!!! I love it! Welcome to the IHF community - it's a wonderful place to be. I try to enter every week. It helps get me out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable!! Great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you entered! And such a cute picture of Micah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby girl. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!! I love doing it every week, or at least thinking about it. It gives you a great excuse to take pics and to look around at other blogs! :) Hooray!

    ReplyDelete