We got a little out of control with the "Anne Geddes" of it all, but we did get some great photos out of it! :)
I can't say Micah really enjoyed the pumpkin part of things. In fact, we put her on the ground in a "sea" of pumpkins and couldn't get her to look up to save her life.....she was far more interested in playing with the grass/dirt/straw combo littering the ground. Very sanitary......
The whole family got involved.....Auntie Amanda made her first-ever trip to a pumpkin patch, Mimi taught Micah about goats, and Uncle Chris lost himself in search of the Great Pumpkin. (Note: Pay no attention to the random girl in the photograph. I kind of wonder if her parents don't love her enough to take a zillion photos of her, or if she's the youngest "photo crasher" I've ever seen....)
Overall, a great day with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment