Aaron (and Lauren, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you), I found your blog through a comment you left on Tal's blog.
I can't believe it...you are married and have a beautiful girl that I knew was yours even before I could browse through your postings to make sure. I laughed out loud at the funny face post...it looked JUST like you.
Your Micah is about 4 days younger than our Shiloh. Yes, we do have 5 kids now and do know how it happens, but don't quite understand how we ended up with all of them so quickly!
Feel free to email us: ryanheathernelson@gmail.com
Or we just started blogging: www.learninglovingteaching.blogspot.com
It was awesome to see what is going on with you now!
Aaron (and Lauren, although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you),
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through a comment you left on Tal's blog.
I can't believe it...you are married and have a beautiful girl that I knew was yours even before I could browse through your postings to make sure. I laughed out loud at the funny face post...it looked JUST like you.
Your Micah is about 4 days younger than our Shiloh. Yes, we do have 5 kids now and do know how it happens, but don't quite understand how we ended up with all of them so quickly!
Feel free to email us: ryanheathernelson@gmail.com
Or we just started blogging:
www.learninglovingteaching.blogspot.com
It was awesome to see what is going on with you now!
Heather Nelson