I grew up going to the Wild Animal Park with my family. For some unknown reason ($$$$$), they have now decided to change their name to the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park. Anyhow, this summer, I bought a pass so that Micah and I could hit that and the zoo as much as possible while I'm out of school. The week after school finished, Auntie Evan joined us for a very warm, very animal-less visit to the WAP:
No trip to the WAP is complete without a ride on the giant rhino...which, by the way, scared the heck out of Micah. :)
Micah was especially fascinated with the poor one-eyed dear pictured above, as made obvious by her inability to tear her eyes away.....no pun intended......
These little ducklings were so cute, but for the heat we endured, and the amount of walking we did, I wish we'd seen more than the animals that already flock around the entrance to our local Ralph's. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment