Micah has turned into an evil genius. I'm beginning to question our judgment in letting her fall in love with the movie Megamind....
Two nights in a row now (ie, it's not a fluke) she had managed to snap off the toddler door handle lock off her bedroom door, giving her free reign of the house. Now, the good news is that she doesn't want to explore the house, she just wants to wake us up. However, it's some of the other things she has learned which are scary. For example....yesterday she told me had wanted to see the train from her bedroom, so she opened the blinds. Which means standing on the pillows on the head of her bed to reach the strings of the blinds which are a good four and a half feet off the floor. This morning, she felt like having a dance party, so she replaced the cd of quiet nighttime music she had been listening to last night and started up a new cd.
The worst part is that for all this evil genius she pretends like she doesn't plan to do anything bad. Yesterday after nap her door wasn't even "locked" and when she woke up she still knocked from the inside and waited until I came to get her. I tell you, she is trying to lull us into a false sense of security so that in her own evil genius time frame she can get up, dress herself, hop the gate, and ride off the neighbors motorcycle. I just know it. Here's to just hoping she doesn't toss her sister in a backpack and take her along for the joy ride.....
Oh the joys I have to look forward to. Good news is she has a fantastic personality to go with that cute little face.
ReplyDelete