7.19.2012

Is this a problem?

Over the years I've met many moms who talk about their kids' odd sleeping habits. Boys who like to take matchbox cars to bed, that type if thing. Micah herself has been sleeping with a Buzz Lightyear action figure for so long now that it doesn't even phase me anymore. Oftentimes she asks to take a stack of books, and of course you know that doesn't bother her English-teacher mother or her bookaholic father. Very cute, very sweet.

Until tonight. Tonight I learned my daughter is training to become the next Imelda Marcos. At least if I'm thinking of the right lady and she was the one with a billion pairs of shoes and an unhealthy addiction. When I went to tuck Micah in one last time this evening I found her in bed with multiple pairs of shoes. And to make matters worse, she had chosen the most sparkly and diva-like pair to wear for the purposes of getting her apparently literal "beauty rest."

I submit the attached image as evidence....


No comments:

Post a Comment