11.24.2009

Hello all! I'm here to promise a new post soon.....Tuesday, December 1st at 12:30 is our "big ultrasound" appointment. (And for those who would like to say, like so many people have, that it is not that "big" of an appointment, please refrain from raining on my parade!!! Can't a girl have a little excitement?) Anyhow, post that day, we will (hopefully) have something to call our baby besides "baby" or "it." Then I won't have to feel like such a terrible mother who calls my baby "it."

Anyhow....much love to all, and my deepest apologies for the lack of writing!!

4 comments:

  1. Whoever tells you that the biggest news of your life isn't a big deal, stop being their friend!! It's going to be the best day of your life :) Can't wait to hear (and welcome back)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I can't believe how many people have said, "Oh, it's really not that big of an ultrasound." Um, hello? You only get a couple of them, if you're LUCKY!! And this is a huge deal to me, and I don't think it's just because it's my first baby, right? Aren't you excited about your next one, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a huge deal!!! People who aren't excited for you are obviously unexcitable people...this is very exciting. And getting to see your baby again is probably one of the biggest thrills. I can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Finally! I've been waiting for this news for a long time- though probably not as long as you. = )

    ReplyDelete