3.16.2010

things my english degree is NOT good for.....

number of steps for putting together an infant swing? approximately 15. 

number of steps labeled "snaps easily into place!"? approximately 8. 

number of times i had to reverse somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 steps because one elusive step had escaped my notice? approximately 9. 


RIDICULOUS, i tell you. and after all that, it still feels a bit rickety. :(  looks cute though! :)

4 comments:

  1. Like I said before, this is why I buy from friends . . . it is already put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....I should try that out, only we don't have any friends who are FINISHED with babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you even trying to put your swing together! My sister had to put ours together because I was too scared to take it out of the box. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that white noise button is a day saver.

    ReplyDelete