4.04.2010

disneyland!

...a few weekends ago i was blessed with the opportunity to take micah on her first trip to disneyland. i think she enjoyed the rides, though pirates of the caribbean may have been a bit much for her to handle at such a young age. :) overall, it was nice to spend the day with sara and katie, even if it did mean they were stuck riding on all the slow, gentle rides with me! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have considered going to Disneyland but feel as if I might be a bit jipped (sp) since I wont be able to go on any of my favorite rides. How did you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt pretty good, although by the end of the day I had to say "when" earlier than I normally would have because I just couldn't walk around any more!! I wouldn't normally have purchased a ticket to go, except that my friend's brother works there and was able to pass us in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh . . . well we will see then . . . it sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete