4.08.2010

micah's room

the masses have asked, and i have answered. here are some pictures of micah's room in collage form. i've also pulled a few extras so you can get a "larger" view. perhaps not exactly what i would have done if we were in our own place, but i'm happy with it for now. :)

here is a larger view of the crib and the wall hanging my sister and i made. this was my answer to the question of something "soft" to hang over the crib. eventually we will replace the flower pictures with sweet little baby pictures...



that's all for now! oh...and the most important thing- my packed hospital bag. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!!! I'm jealous. I can never decorate and have it look like that!! We are so looking forward to Micah's arrival. It looks like from the pictures that everything is ready and waiting. Great job on the website. I just found it again. I still had the azjones on my bookmarks! haha

    ReplyDelete