A bit of both for sure. However seeing this, makes me see more of you in her.
A great mix, but most of all so pretty! :)
You and Aaron must have a lot of genes in common. She looks like each of you at different angles and the different faces she makes. Of course I believe the frown is Aaron's! :)
I think she looks a lot like you in some of the pictures below but in these two she looks like a combo of you and Aaron. :-)
A bit of both for sure. However seeing this, makes me see more of you in her.
ReplyDeleteA great mix, but most of all so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteYou and Aaron must have a lot of genes in common. She looks like each of you at different angles and the different faces she makes. Of course I believe the frown is Aaron's! :)
ReplyDeleteI think she looks a lot like you in some of the pictures below but in these two she looks like a combo of you and Aaron. :-)
ReplyDelete