Micah's room got a little "big girl" update today....her own little organized area. (And yes, at this time she was "locked up" in the crib, which is the only reason it remains organized.) Honestly, though, she was so very excited to go into her room and see all of her stuff on her own little shelves. She loves her room, but up until now, we've kept the majority of her toys and books in the living room. In the attempt to reorganize our entire place, we made the move....and I am also proud to say that the little storage unit in the picture was the floor model at Home Depot, and was therefore half the price! Woohoo! :)
(And yes, I know the picture on the wall is crooked. Trust me, it bothers me on a daily basis, but no matter which way I hang it, or how many times i adjust the nail in the wall, it always droops slightly. Oh well.)
No comments:
Post a Comment